Hey there! My name is Ton Cao and I’m currently a Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Arts in International Studies student at UTS (University of Technology, Sydney). As you can probably tell, the username for this blog is inspired by my interest in Japanese culture, which by the way, tonkatsu is pork cutlet, and because so many of my friends would call me that, it would be my first actual nickname. Until the 2nd half of 2015, when most people will call me simply Ton-chan.
Anyways, what else should I say in this section?
– I’m currently in my 4th year of university and this year, I’ll be undertaking a one-year exchange to Japan, specifically to the University of Yamanashi. I am in the Faculty of Life and Environmental Sciences, Department of Regional Social Management.
– This may be strange, but I do enjoy discussing contemporary issues, whether domestic or international related.
– Love gaming, technology and anime, so that will be the majority of the stuff I’ll be blogging about.
– I follow Buddhism as my religion, and while I don’t frequently practice it, I still believe in all the values that are taught.
– I enjoy doing photography, even though I don’t get the most spectacular photos.
There’s a lot of things I can talk about, but I’ll leave it here for now ~
Oh and it’s nice meeting you 😀
All the social media that you can find me on.